The one stop shop solution for managing international data transfers
The UK and EU GDPR rules relating to international data transfers are evolving at pace. UK, EU and global businesses are being challenged to revisit their compliance matrix regularly and adapt to the latest regulatory, legislative and judicial developments in each jurisdiction they operate outside the EEA.
The CJEU Schrems II requirements, the related European Data Protection Board guidance and the European Commission's new EU Standard Contractual Clauses (SCCs) as well as the UK Information Commissioner (ICO) new proposed data transfers instruments and tools call for:
- New EU Transfer Impact Assessments (TIAs) or UK Transfer Risk Assessments (TRAs),
- Appropriate supplementary measures, and
- Repapering of the EU SCCs or implementation of the UK International Data Transfer Agreement (IDTA) and the UK Addendum.
Mitigating the many complexities and risks is only a small part of the challenge. Many companies and legal teams simply do not have the resource to undertake third country law assessments.
- New EU SCCs Implementation Deadline: 27 December 2022
- Old EU SCCs can be used in the UK until 21 September 2022
- UK IDTA Implementation Deadline: 21 March 2024
Please see our article here.
So why not let our solution do the hard work for you?
We are able to assist at every step and tailor the solution to your needs.
- Simple and easy to use dashboards
- Streamlined process from TIA/TRA to SCCs/IDTA implementation
- Guidance on any third country laws outside the EEA
- Scoring methodology
- Access to a wider suite of data products