Sarah is a Transactional Support Lawyer in the firm's UK commercial real estate team, admitted as a solicitor in England and Wales.
She has extensive experience in both leading on transactions and now in a team support role, acting on a wide range of property transactions including commercial acquisitions and disposals, lettings and development - particularly in the hotel and leisure and retail sectors.
Here is a sample of the type of work Sarah regularly advises on:
- freehold and leasehold acquisitions for pub and restaurant clients building up portfolios
- development agreement for leases relating to new hotel sites for operators
- acquisition of investment properties
- day to day property management work
- assisting colleagues with large due diligence exercises and drafting and negotiating agreements