Ross is an associate in our Infrastructure and Projects team. He joined the firm in 2017 after initially qualifying in 2015 into the Leeds office of DLA Piper and specialising in infrastructure projects. Since joining Addleshaw Goddard, he has advised on a range of matters in relation to transport and infrastructure. Ross' key experience includes advising:
- DfT on the West Coast franchise procurement, from design of contract to negotiating with bidder, organising completion and mobilisation of the franchise.
- West Midlands Combined Authority on its ambitious Rail Programme (currently 7 new and refurbished stations, some of which are required for the Commonwealth Games in 2022). Embedded in the client's multidisciplinary team, Ross is a key part of our team advising on funding arrangements and all other legal requirements (with NR and local stakeholders) for delivery and implementation.
- Network Rail on the award of a contract to Siemens to design, test and obtain approval for installing Trainguard 200 onboard ETCS equipment on freight traction.
- The Royal Liverpool and Broadgreen University Hospitals NHS Trust in recommencing construction on the Royal Liverpool Hospital – negotiating an amended services contract to a very tight deadline to remove all interactions with the terminated Project Agreement.
- A software developer in negotiating a software development agreement with NHS Property Services.