Adam joined the team in 2022 and specialises in contentious restructuring work. He also has experience with transactional and advisory work including distressed real estate. Prior to qualifying as a solicitor Adam worked for the UK's largest business rescue and recovery firm and passed the Certificate of Proficiency in Insolvency (CPI) with merit. Adam studied Biochemistry (BSc) at the University of Nottingham before sitting the GDL and LPC in Manchester.
Examples of Adam's experience include:
- Prior to qualifying as a solicitor, working for the administrators of Wigan Athletic Football Club with a particular focus on the sporting sanction appeal;
- Acting for Manolete Partners Plc in the case of Manolete Partners Plc v White  EWHC 567 (Ch) in which a significant judgment on the application and interpretation of section 91 of the Pensions Act 1995 in the context of enforcing a judgment debt was obtained;
- Acting for various clients including Santander, OakNorth Bank, FRP, Kroll, Manolete Partners Plc, and the Co-op Group in respect of part 7 claims, officeholder claims under the Insolvency Act and debt recovery actions including winding-up and bankruptcy proceedings;
- Acting for Alvarez and Marsal following their appointment as administrators/liquidators of companies within the Aartee Steel Group which included acting on the cases of Re Aartee Bright Bar Ltd (in administration)  EWHC 606 (Ch) and Re Aartee Steel Group Ltd  EWHC 1701 (Ch); and
- Acting for a well-known national brand in defending a claim brought against them by the administrators of a former group company.