Natalie joined Addleshaw Goddard as a paralegal in our Transaction Services Team and having completed her training contract at the Firm, qualified as an Associate in the Employment and Immigration team in 2018. Natalie advises on a broad range of employment and immigration law issues, including discrimination, unfair dismissal and the sponsorship of migrant workers by UK employers. She also regularly advises on data protection issues relating to employees, including data subject access requests and the collection and storage of employee data.
Natalie's recent experience includes:
- leading a large scale data subject access request project for an international airline, involving employee and customer data requests;
- advising a currency exchange provider in relation to a TUPE transfer and collective redundancy exercise pursuant to one of their group companies being placed into administration;
- assisting an international law firm with the management of their sponsor licence and advising on Tier 2 visa applications for their employees;
- acting on a disability discrimination claim for a large consultancy client; and
- advising on applications for Indefinite Leave to Remain and British Citizenship.
- Professional Memberships
- Employment Lawyers Association
- Immigration Law Practitioners Association
- Law Society