Megan trained and qualified at Squire Patton Boggs (UK) LLP in the area of construction, projects and infrastructure. She subsequently moved to Addleshaw Goddard to continue her training and development focusing on non-contentious construction work. Megan has experience advising a wide range of clients in both the public and private sector, with a particular focus on developer/ employer and funder related work.
Megan's experience includes:
- Acting for a large US developer in relation to the construction of a multimillion pound film studio complex.
- Advised on the multimillion pound relocation of a rugby club’s premises, training ground and pitches following the acquisition by HS2 of existing land.
- Advised a large scale developer in relation to the demolition and repair of existing mills and the subsequent construction of a new £60million mixed-use community site.
- Acting for a commercial developer in the aerospace sector to provide full-service, non-contentious construction support, including the construction of a new manufacturing warehouse.
- Provided ongoing advice and support to a public sector body on a proposed Clean Air Charging Zone, including drafting and negotiating a vehicle finance agreement to provide support to businesses during the transition period.
- Newcastle University - 2018