Natasha is an Associate in the Global Investigations team specialising in Health & Safety. Natasha has experience in working across a broad regulatory practice on matters relating to health and safety, Inquests and Coronial process, fire safety and food safety. Clients that Natasha has represented range from SMEs to globally recognised brands and come from a variety of industries including manufacturing, food production, retail, hospitality, construction and the public sector.
Natasha has assisted clients under investigation or facing enforcement action by regulatory authorities including the Health and Safety Executive, the Environment Agency, the Fire Service and various local authorities.
Natasha has previously completed a 3-month secondment to a public body within the transport sector, where she was responsible for dealing with a wide range of legal queries and co-ordinated internal investigations into serious health and safety incidents.
Recent work includes:
- Providing bespoke advice to a wide range of organisations on their obligations in relation to COVID-19 including in relation to home-working and RIDDOR reporting requirements.
- Stress-testing return-to-work protocols and risk assessments for clients in a variety of industries in the context of COVID-19.
- Advising a railway operator and infrastructure manager in relation to a number of inquests.
- Representing three bereaved families as part of the Manchester Arena Inquiry.
- Advising a retail client in relation to their health and safety obligations in the context of their premises within a listed building.
- Professional Memberships
- Health & Safety Lawyers Association