Sarah has over a decade of experience advising on all non-contentious construction matters, acting for developers, contractors, funders, purchasers and tenants.
Her experience includes:
- Acting for the forward purchaser of a 900,000 sq feet distribution centre.
- Advising retail clients on the construction aspects of numerous freehold and leasehold deals, often as part of mixed use schemes.
- Advising the developer of a business park, including advice on grant funding issues and liaison with prospective purchasers and tenants.
- Preparing suites of bespoke standard construction documents for developer clients.
- Worcester College, Oxford University – BA (Jurisprudence) - 1999