Jodie's recent work includes:
- The acquisition of multi-let office buildings in central Edinburgh with a combined deal value of £7m.
- Acting for Caledonian Maritime Assets Limited in the asset management of their ports and harbours across Scotland including assisting with a voluntary registration project covering over 20 harbours.
- Management of a high street client's portfolio of Scottish leasehold property primarily assisting with new leases, lease regears and cross-border business acquisitions.
- Acting for a large retail client on a wide variety of matters including retail park Deeds of Conditions, Scottish aspects of UK-wide tenant roll outs, acquisitions, disposals, investment portfolio management and title investigations.
- Telecoms work including dealing with the real estate aspects of the sale of a utility provider's retail business, negotiation of wayleave agreements, acting for Code operators and experience acting for landowners in electronic vehicle charging point projects.