Jade advises on private equity and general M&A transactions, as well as having a particular focus on employment tax issues including advising clients on IR35 / off payroll working, employee incentive arrangements (including HMRC approved and unapproved schemes) both in the context of corporate transactions, and an a standalone, bespoke basis, and cross-border employment issues.
- Advising Diageo on the tax aspects of its acquisition of Chase Distillery
- Acting for, and providing tax structuring advice to, management sellers and option holders in the retail and consumer sector in relation to private equity investment by way of a Newco structure
- Providing IR35 and off payroll working advice to a well known supermarket chain
- Providing tax advice on cross border employment to a number of UK clients in the IT sector, and the energy and utilities sectors.
- Advising a number of private equity investors including Inflexion, Cairngorm Capital Partners, Phoenix Equity Partners, Literacy Capital and others, on their investments into businesses in a variety of sectors.