Josh has a wide range of experience in various areas of commercial real estate, including landlord and tenant advice, investment acquisitions and disposals, development transactions, residential development planning promotion and large projects.
His recent relevant experience includes:
- co-ordinating and executing a large and time-pressured disposal project of over 100 garden centres for a retail client of the Firm, involving the development and execution of various client-specific procedures in order to maximise the efficiency of the project
- co-ordinating a team in the transfer of over 1,500 properties in the North West as part of National Grid's sale of its gas distribution business, utilising the latest technology and working with other panel firms efficiently and effectively
- acting for a large pub company in acquisition projects involving over 200 public houses on aggregate
- working with various clients on property development matters, notably residential developments of green and brownfield sites, advising on their promotion and disposal programmes
- acting on behalf of the managing agents for a large national bank as tenant, in respect of their protected lease renewals and, separately, lettings and sales of the agent's retail portfolio. He also has several years of experience in representing landlords of mixed use centres, including numerous retail and leisure lets.