Charlotte joined the Leeds Employment Team at Addleshaw Goddard in 2021. Charlotte qualified as a Solicitor in 2019, with experience of advising clients in the employment field since 2016. She is experienced in advising on a wide range of both contentious and non-contentious employment matters, with her particular focus currently being Employment Tribunal disputes.
Charlotte's recent experience includes:
- Representing both individuals and businesses in an extensive range of Employment Tribunal claims, including unfair dismissal, complex discrimination, TUPE and whistleblowing disputes.
- Pursuing an application for interim relief in relation to a whistleblowing complaint.
- Advising umbrella companies in relation to potential liability in Employment Tribunal claims.
- Negotiating settlements and drafting settlement agreements.
- Advising businesses on day-to-day employment issues, including disciplinary and grievance procedures and long-term sickness absence.