Sustainability: Pain to Net Gain
22 April 2021, 9.30-10.30am BST
Businesses that fail to shape their sustainability strategy now, could face business-critical challenges in the very near future.
That's just one of the messages we got from speaking to 1,000 business and finance leaders across the UK & Europe. Join us for our exclusive launch and find out why businesses have just four years to act on sustainability.
Join us and the UK Government High Level Climate Action Champion, Nigel Topping, on Earth Day when we will reveal our research findings. You'll be the first to hear:
- The financial gains and risks companies are facing
- Timetable over which those risks will play out
- Which businesses are more at risk
- Steps businesses must now take
- Nigel Topping – UK High Level Climate Action Champion
- Amanda Gray – Partner, Addleshaw Goddard
Don't miss our series of panel discussions running across May and June too.
Register for our follow on series:Register here