In this edition of Addleshaw Goddard's International Arbitration Quarterly Review we explore:
- Brexit: what does it mean for international arbitration?
- Enforcement in Dubai: doors open wider for enforcement of foreign awards and judgments
- Challenging an award under English law: beware the statutory time limit
- Appeal on a point of law reaches Supreme Court
- Incorporation of an arbitration clause by reference to standard terms
Partner, Co-Head of International Arbitration
Partner, Head of Insurance Disputes London, UKView profile