Please join Addleshaw Goddard and Hunton Williams as we bring together influential thought leaders and key practitioners for a dynamic discussion about energy and infrastructure investment in Africa and lessons from infrastructure investment around the world.
Moderated by Yusuf Macun, Head of Project Finance Advisory Practice, Apricum
Opportunities – Investments in African Power Sectors
From Hunton & Williams LLP:
- John J. Beardsworth, Jr. - Head of Business Practice
- Ryan T. Ketchum - Partner, Energy & Infrastructure
Opportunities – Investments in African Infrastructure Sectors
From Addleshaw Goddard LLP:
- Richard Goodfellow - Head of Energy & Utilities
- Andrew Greaves - Head of Region, GCC
- Simon Courie - Partner, Infrastructure, Projects and Energy
15 March 2017
15.00-17.00: Presentations and panel discussions
17.00 onwards: Networking and drinks reception
Capital Club Dubai, Gate Village, Building 3, DIFC DubaiVenue information
Who should attend?
Executives and in-house counsel focused on developing, investing in or financing energy, infrastructure or other projects in Africa.
To register, please email Nicholas Wheatman.