A discussion on challenges, opportunities and trends in supply chain across all sectors with practical guidance and tips on how to make sure you have all the 'links' in place for a successful and sustainable supply chain.
Supply chain issues, now more than ever, can significantly affect risk and reward for your operations, wherever you are in the chain and whatever sector you're in.
The last 18 months has seen a perfect storm for supply chains, with the challenges of the global Covid-19 pandemic, Brexit, people challenges across all businesses, and an unstable market for raw materials and logistics.
This 60 minute webinar will cover practical tips for successfully managing business critical issues in the supply chain, challenges to watch out for (including for those faced by the much publicised PPE related claims), and other essential takeaways for you to put into practice in the final months of 2021 and beyond covering:
- Compliance with specifications and any applicable regulations for all goods
- Competition – risks of consolidation across sectors leading to issues of dominance/abuse of dominance arguments
- Collaboration / sharing of staff / staff churn – as supply chain uncertainty leads to 'people challenges'
- 'Cut offs' – how to prevent a major supplier failing to deliver – either consciously or due to unforeseen circumstances
- Contracts – choice of contracts including exclusivity lock ins or attempts to 'lock out' citing exclusivity and supply chain contracting
- Containment – managing risk associated with supply chain disruption
- Continuity – how best to protect continuity of supplies
09:30 - 10:30 (BST)
Bill Gilliam, Partner
Louise Dobson, Partner
Nick Ashcroft, Partner
Andy Bates, Partner
Samantha Haigh, Partner
Simon Lofthouse, Partner
Adrian Mansbridge, Legal Director