We invite you to join our virtual roundtable event where we will give you the inside track on what NEDs need to know right now in the fast moving world of cyber risk across the globe.
This will include:
- What's new in the trends we have seen in cyber incidents internationally? In the wake of a significantly increased risk of cyber attack, what do the new adversaries look like and how are impacts differing from before?
- What does good look like now from a risk governance point of view: what questions should NEDs be asking?
- Insight on the realities of a cyber attack now: some tales from the front line on impacts that NEDs need to be aware of.
We will be joined by our guest speaker, Honourable Dana S. Deasy, who is a highly experienced and successful Global Chief Information Officer and who has led large complex organisations across multiple industries including, Aerospace, Automotive, Conglomerates, Oil & Gas, Financial Services and Government.
13:00 - 14:00 BST
- Dr Nathalie Moreno (Partner, Commercial and Data Protection)
- Helena Brown (Partner, Commercial and Data Protection & Head of Data)
- Honourable Dana S. Deasy (Board Member, Non-Executive Chairman and Senior Strategic Advisor)
- Vicky Griffiths (Partner, Independant Search Partnership)
If you have any questions that you would like to raise on the topics ahead of the webinar or any other queries please email Events.