Part 3: Handback – The Final Act
In the third of this four-part webinar series, we continue to explore hot topics and common themes often leading to disagreements or disputes on PFI/PPP projects.
Please join us in this third session where we will discuss some of the key legal, financial and technical issues associated with the process of handback in PFI contracts.
Register for Part 3Register here
21 January 2021 14:00 - 14:45
- The current position with PFI Projects following the NAO's Report in 2020;
- The handback process;
- Interaction with maintenance and lifecycle provisions, and financial considerations;
- Strategy and planning needed to facilitate handback;
- The technical approach to handback, including surveys, planning and remediation; and
WebinarRegister for part 3
- Phil Withey, Managing Associate, Construction and Engineering Disputes
- Claire O'Shaughnessy, Director at Deloitte Real Estate
- Gerry Brannigan, Head of Forensic Technical Services at HKA