Register for our latest webinar in the data download series: The Future of Data transfers in Europe: Meta braces for suspension order on transatlantic data flows
As Meta prepares for an order from the Irish Data Protection Commission, expected to be issued on 12 May and potentially forcing a halt to EU-US data transfers, we look at the practical implications facing data controllers when transferring data outside of the EEA.
In this webinar our data privacy partners from the UK and Ireland will look at:
- The approaches regulators are taking to international data transfers
- The new EU-US Data Privacy Framework
- Practical steps you can take to manage the impact
- Further developments on the horizon
11:00 - 12:00
If you have any questions that you would like to raise on the topics ahead of the webinar or any other queries please email Events.
- David Hackett - Partner, IP/IT & Data Protection
- Claire Edwards - Partner, Commercial and Data Protection