Join our Data Protection team for the next instalment of our Data Download series on Tuesday 9 February 2021.
Please join us for our next Data Download Webinar where Carolyn Krampitz (Counsel, Data Protection) and Martin Lüderitz (Partner, Labour & Employment) will provide an overview of the data protection issues that typically arise in the context of an employment relationship.
This webinar will explain:
- what is defined as "employee data" and how to handle it;
- which questions are allowed in online application forms and interviews;
- the challenge with freely given consent in employment relationships;
- the role of works councils; and
- we will consider what steps organisations need to take to control risk when managing workforce data in the EU and Germany.
Tuesday 9 February 2021
12:00 pm - 12:45 pm
Click here to register
Counsel, Commercial Services
Dr. Martin Lüderitz