Register your interest for our Business Immigration Seminar 2023
As immigration law continues to evolve in the UK in light of Covid-19 and Brexit, we explore some of the latest legal developments that businesses need to be aware of when employing overseas workers.
In this seminar we will be covering:
- Brief recap of the UK visa sponsorship system – including recent changes to the Immigration Rules and some changes to the cost of visa sponsorship;
- Cost implications of being a sponsor licence holder – sponsorship can be expensive and we often see pitfalls where clients inadvertently fall into discrimination territory. We will delve into this further; as well as considering the potential use of claw backs;
- Key developments about right to work checks – we will discuss some of the recent changes around carrying out right to work checks, including the use of IDSPs;
- International Mobility in a post-Covid world – we will explore the key points for businesses to consider in the modern landscape of international working;
- Hot topics in employment law – given the fast-changing landscape in employment law no session will be complete without a 15 minute round-up of the key employment issues on the horizon.
Who should attend?
This update is aimed at those who have to deal with visa issues in their roles and those looking for a refresh given the impact of Brexit on the visa landscape within the UK.
We are holding the seminar in Manchester for you to attend.
Thursday 11 May 2023 - Manchester
8.30 – 9.00 am Continental breakfast and networking
9.00 – 10.30 am Seminar
One St Peter's Square, Manchester M2 3DERegister your interest