Register your interest for our Business Immigration Seminar 2023
As immigration law continues to evolve in the UK in light of Covid-19 and Brexit, we explore some of the latest legal developments that businesses need to be aware of when employing overseas workers.
In this seminar we will be covering:
- Brief recap of the UK visa sponsorship system – including recent changes to the Immigration Rules and some changes to the cost of visa sponsorship;
- Cost implications of being a sponsor licence holder – sponsorship can be expensive and we often see pitfalls where clients inadvertently fall into discrimination territory. We will delve into this further; as well as considering the potential use of claw backs;
- Key developments about right to work checks – we will discuss some of the recent changes around carrying out right to work checks, including the use of IDSPs;
- International Mobility in a post-Covid world – we will explore the key points for businesses to consider in the modern landscape of international working;
- Hot topics in employment law – given the fast-changing landscape in employment law no session will be complete without a 15 minute round-up of the key employment issues on the horizon.
Who should attend?
This update is aimed at those who have to deal with visa issues in their roles and those looking for a refresh given the impact of Brexit on the visa landscape within the UK.
We are holding the seminar in Manchester for you to attend.
11 May 2023
Thursday 11 May 2023 - Manchester
8.30 – 9.00 am Continental breakfast and networking
9.00 – 10.30 am Seminar
One St Peter's Square, Manchester M2 3DERegister your interest