It is always a pleasure when our achievements are recognised by industry awards and you can see a selection of the most recent below.
What really matters to us, though, is client satisfaction. The legal profession's most authoritative directories canvass clients and the wider market each year for their opinions on our own lawyers, as well those in our peer group, and once again we have performed with distinction.
The Legal 500
- 115 practice areas listed
- 40 Tier 1 rankings across our UK offices (2021)
- 120+ individual lawyers singled out for recognition
- 16 new and improved rankings across London, Leeds & Manchester including; Energy & Infrastructure, Financial Services (contentious), Health and Safety, Hospitality & Leisure, International Arbitration, Property Litigation, Regulatory Investigations and Corporate Crime, Retail & Consumer, Corporate Restructuring, Personal Tax & Probate, Planning and Commercial Property
The Chambers Guide
- 38 Tier 1 rankings across our UK offices (2019)
- Our lawyers in the UK, Asia and the Middle East are recognised in more than 40 different disciplines
- 162 AG lawyers are ranked across nearly 100 practice areas
Latest awards and achievements
Read more about AG's latest awards and achievements. You can filter by sector, practice area and year.
RefineClose Refine events Panel
Tap 'View Results' to apply the filters.
Addleshaw Goddard International Arbitration partner, Sarah Vasani, has been listed in the inaugural Future Leaders: Arbitration (2017) survey, published jointly between Who's Who Legal (WWL) and Global Arbitration Review.
We have been awarded 'Most Innovative Law Firm' in the 'Resourcing and Efficiency' category for the work we have done in delivering a unique business model for Microsoft.
Best Service Quality Innovation at the Business Leadership Awards 2016 for our Africa Future Leaders Programme
Our Africa Future Leaders programme has won the 'Best Service Quality Innovation' award at this year's Business Leadership Awards 2016, hosted by 'The Lawyer' magazine.