It is always a pleasure when our achievements are recognised by industry awards and you can see a selection of the most recent below.
What really matters to us, though, is client satisfaction. The legal profession's most authoritative directories canvass clients and the wider market each year for their opinions on our own lawyers, as well those in our peer group, and once again we have performed with distinction.
The Legal 500
- 40 Tier 1 rankings across our UK offices (2018)
- More Tier 1 rankings in Manchester than any other firm
- 147 AG lawyers are recommended
- Improving rankings for our offices across Asia and the Middle East
The Chambers Guide
- 38 Tier 1 rankings across our UK offices (2019)
- Our lawyers in the UK, Asia and the Middle East are recognised in more than 40 different disciplines
- 162 AG lawyers are ranked across nearly 100 practice areas
Latest awards and achievements
Read more about AG's latest awards and achievements. You can filter by sector, practice area and year.
RefineClose Refine events Panel
Tap 'View Results' to apply the filters.
Two London-based AG Partners have been named in Who's Who Legal: Arbitration 2018, a guide to the world's leading international arbitration lawyers. Sarah Vasani and Jon Tweedale have been recognised as 'Future Leaders' in the directory.
Addleshaw Goddard has - for the third year running - been listed in the 2017 Global Investigations Review (GIR) 100, the industry guide to the world's most successful legal practitioners in corporate investigations.
16 June 2017
Addleshaw Goddard named 'Legal Team of the Year' for third consecutive year at NW Rainmaker Awards 2017
Addleshaw Goddard has taken home the coveted title of 'Legal Team of the Year' for the third consecutive year at North West Rainmaker Awards 2017, hosted by thebusinessdesk.com.