It is always a pleasure when our achievements are recognised by industry awards and you can see a selection of the most recent below.
What really matters to us, though, is client satisfaction. The legal profession's most authoritative directories canvass clients and the wider market each year for their opinions on our own lawyers, as well those in our peer group, and once again we have performed with distinction.
The Legal 500
- 39 Tier 1 rankings across our UK offices (2016)
- More Tier 1 rankings in Leeds and Manchester than any other firm
- 147 AG lawyers are recommended
- Improving rankings for our offices across Asia and the Middle East
The Chambers Guide
- 37 Tier 1 rankings across our UK offices (2017)
- Our lawyers in the UK, Asia and the Middle East are recognised in more than 40 different disciplines
- 131 AG lawyers are recommended, 47% in Tier 2 or higher
Latest awards and achievements
Read more about AG's latest awards and achievements. You can filter by sector, practice area and year.
RefineClose Refine events Panel
Tap 'View Results' to apply the filters.
16 June 2017
Addleshaw Goddard named 'Legal Team of the Year' for third consecutive year at NW Rainmaker Awards 2017
Addleshaw Goddard has taken home the coveted title of 'Legal Team of the Year' for the third consecutive year at North West Rainmaker Awards 2017, hosted by thebusinessdesk.com.
Addleshaw Goddard has been ranked 15th in the UK in an index published by Acritas of law firm brands most favoured by in-house Counsel. The joint biggest mover in the list, Addleshaw Goddard has risen six places on its 2016 position.
George Danczak, a Managing Associate in Addleshaw Goddard's market-leading corporate team, has won the coveted accolade of Young Lawyer of the Year, at the 2017 North West Insider Young Professional Awards.
Our Private Equity team has outstripped stiff competition to be crowned the UK's 'Legal Advisor of the Year' at the Private Equity Awards 2017, hosted by Real Deals, winning the coveted title for the second year in a row.