It is always a pleasure when our achievements are recognised by industry awards and you can see a selection of the most recent below.
What really matters to us, though, is client satisfaction. The legal profession's most authoritative directories canvass clients and the wider market each year for their opinions on our own lawyers, as well those in our peer group, and once again we have performed with distinction.
The Legal 500
- 39 Tier 1 rankings across our UK offices (2016)
- More Tier 1 rankings in Leeds and Manchester than any other firm
- 147 AG lawyers are recommended
- Improving rankings for our offices across Asia and the Middle East
The Chambers Guide
- 37 Tier 1 rankings across our UK offices (2017)
- Our lawyers in the UK, Asia and the Middle East are recognised in more than 40 different disciplines
- 131 AG lawyers are recommended, 47% in Tier 2 or higher
Latest awards and achievements
Read more about AG's latest awards and achievements. You can filter by sector, practice area and year.
RefineClose Refine events Panel
Tap 'View Results' to apply the filters.
The 2018 Scottish Legal Awards has presented Addleshaw Goddard's Malcolm McPherson, Senior Partner for Scotland, with its Managing Partner of the Year award.
Following the Firm's double nomination in the category, Addleshaw Goddard's Corporate Professional Support Lawyer (PSL) team has scooped the 'PSL/Knowledge' award at Lexis Nexis Legal Awards 2018.
Two London-based AG Partners have been named in Who's Who Legal: Arbitration 2018, a guide to the world's leading international arbitration lawyers. Sarah Vasani and Jon Tweedale have been recognised as 'Future Leaders' in the directory.