Our training courses are designed to keep clients and industry professionals informed and one step ahead of the latest legislation, regulatory developments, and training requirements, and provide great networking opportunities.
We also work with our clients to provide bespoke training and seminars, tailored to their business needs.
- Scheduled seminars and training courses
We run regular seminars and training sessions open to all our clients throughout the year on a variety of topics. Examples include:
- Monthly Financial Services seminars - An opportunity to find out about recent regulatory developments and updates in the Financial Services sector.
- Litigation and Fraud breakfast seminars - Regular breakfast seminars on Fraud covering topics such as recent developments and current trends in fraud, practical insights on how to minimise fraud and its associated costs, dawn raids and essential elements of a fraud claim. We also run regular litigation seminars. Recent topics include: insurance of cyber risks, social media law, recent contract cases and an update on the changes to litigation funding.
- Employment law seminars - These provide updates and discussions on recent and future developments in Employment law.
- Click the link to view our Employment and Immigration Training Calander for 2021.
- General Counsel updates - We hold an annual, one day event for General Counsel to provide updates on relevant topics. Example subjects covered include: contract law updates, hot topics in employment law, social media and key word advertising, the competition law landscape and protecting your brand in a competitive world.
To find out about upcoming training seminars and events, visit our events page.
- Technical training sessions
We can provide technical training on a wide range of topics. Some example topics are: 'Drafting Arbitration Clauses', 'Anatomy of a Contract', 'Resolving Disputes in the Construction Industry', 'What to do when the regulator comes knocking' and 'Market trends in M&A'.
Our training sessions cover a whole range of legal specialisms including:
- ADR and Jurisdiction Clauses
- Commercial Contracts & Outsourcing
- Construction: contracts and procurement
- Construction: Dispute Resolution
- Corporate Crime
- Corporate Finance – Equity fund raisings and Takeovers
- Corporate Governance/Company Secretarial matters
- Dispute Resolution
- Employment Law
- Health and Safety
- IP, Advertising and Data
- IT & Digital
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Property Litigation
- Public Sector
The topics can be tailored in terms of length, content and technicality according to your needs.
- Personal development training
We are able to offer an extensive range of personal development training via AG Consulting. We find that the most successful programmes are those developed in collaboration with the audience in mind, taking into account their aims and structuring the programmes accordingly.
Some examples include:
- Effective communication
- Leading change
- Negotiation skills
For more information, visit our AG Consulting pages.
For more information on any of our training sessions, or to find out how AG can help create a training course to meet your needs please get in touch.