Joanne specialises in corporate finance, Hong Kong initial public offerings, pre-IPO investment and restructuring, and post-IPO regulatory and compliance matters. Her clients include investment banks, and private and listed companies. Joanne also advises on mergers and acquisitions.
Joanne was admitted as a solicitor of the High Court of Hong Kong.
Joanne has been involved in Hong Kong initial public offerings of companies from various industries including medical device manufacturing, fashion apparel, medical testing and cell storage, vessel chartering, engineering, construction, mobile gaming, steel trading, apparel manufacturing, precious metals trading and coal mining. She has also been involved in overseas listing of companies in other industries, such as, seafood processing and television distribution.
- Shanghai Kindly Medical Instruments Co., Ltd. (Hong Kong stock code: 1501), a leading Chinese cardiovascular interventional device manufacturer, on its H share listing on the Main Board of the Hong Kong Stock Exchange, by way of spin-off from Shanghai Kindly Enterprise Development Group Co., Ltd., a company listed on the Shanghai Stock Exchange (Shanghai stock code: 603897). The sponsor was BOCOM International (Asia) Limited
- Accel Group Holdings Limited (Hong Kong stock code: 1283), an electrical and mechanical engineering services provider based in Hong Kong, on its listing on the Main Board of the Hong Kong Stock Exchange
- Xin Yuan Enterprises Group Limited (HK stock code: 1748), a company providing asphalt tanker chartering services, on its listing on the Main Board of the Hong Kong Stock Exchange
- Perennial Energy Holdings Limited (HK stock code: 2798), a coal mining company based in the PRC, on its listing on the Main Board of the Hong Kong Stock Exchange
- Feiyu Technology International Company Ltd. (HK stock code: 1022), a mobile gaming company based in the PRC, on its listing on the Main Board of the Hong Kong Stock Exchange
- English - fluent
- Mandarin - fluent
- Cantonese - native