Joanne is an associate in our Hong Kong Office. She graduated from the University of Hong Kong with dual degrees in law and business administration. Joanne is admitted as a solicitor of the High Court of Hong Kong.
Joanne has worked with companies and investors on initial public offerings, mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures and other commercial transactions, including:
- advised Feiyu Technology Holdings Company Ltd., a mobile gaming company based in China, on its HK$1 billion offering on the Main Board of The Stock Exchange of Hong Kong Limited;
- acted for Loco Hong Kong Holdings Limited, a precious metals trader and processor, in its placing on the Growth Enterprise Market of The Stock Exchange of Hong Kong Limited;
- acted for Steed Oriental (Holdings) Company Limited, a plywood products manufacturer, in its placing on the Growth Enterprise Market of The Stock Exchange of Hong Kong Limited;
- representated an international shoe manufacturer in its US$10 billion sale to an international private equity firm; and
- advised a hotel chain operator based in the U.K. in its acquisition of a hotel and restaurant from a property conglomerate listed in Hong Kong.
- Professional memberships
- Solicitor of the High Court of Hong Kong
- Year qualified
The University of Hong Kong
- Bachelor of Business Administration (Law) (2010)
- LL.B (2012)
- Postgraduate Certificate in Laws (2013)