Lauren is an Associate in the Commercial team, with a particular focus on the Retail and Consumer sector, having being seconded to the Trading team of a major supermarket retailer.
She has experience advising a range of clients on commercial agreements, including supply of goods and service agreements, intellectual property licences, data protection, outsourcing and software agreements.
- Advising Volkswagen AG on its £multi-billion strategic partnership with Ford
- Advising a major clearing bank on their corporate restructuring, re-drafting contracts to comply with new regulatory requirements
- Advising a major building society on a key outsourcing of a mortgage portfolio
- Advising a major supermarket retailer in relation to its £1 billion+ facilities management agreement for its retail sites
- Year Qualified
- University of Manchester: 2015, First Class Honours, Law LLB (Hons)
- BPP Law School, 2016, Distinction, Legal Practice Course
- Professional Memerbships
- Junior Lawyers Division