Rosie is an associate in our Commercial Disputes team based in London. She works with a variety of clients including financial institutions and giants in the retail and consumer sector.
Since qualification in 2017, Rosie's practice has involved:
- Product litigation for both large pharmaceuticals and for international drinks companies;
- Various pieces of general commercial litigation for a large range of clients including manufacturers, suppliers, aircraft operators, airports, and high street fashion brands;
- Finance litigation disputes representing large high street banks, generally relating to alleged swaps misselling;
- Injunction work for international retailers and suppliers; and
- A competition dispute for a key railway network provider