Rosie is an associate in our Commercial Disputes team based in London. She works with a variety of clients including financial institutions, FTSE 100 companies and large corporates in the retail and consumer sector.
Rosie has recently undertaken a 9 month secondment at the FSCS, advising on a range of issues including unregulated collective investment schemes, self-invested personal pensions, and illiquid funds.
Rosie's recent experience includes:
- Various pieces of general commercial litigation for a large range of clients including manufacturers, suppliers, aircraft operators, airports, and high street fashion brands;
- Injunction work for international retailers and suppliers;
- Finance litigation disputes representing large high street banks, largely in relation to mis-selling;
- Assisting in the defence of Network Rail in a fast tracked trial before the Competition Appeal Tribunal; and
- Assisting in the defence of GlaxoSmithKline in a large product liability group action in relation to one of its antidepressants, Seroxat.