Rhona has experience acting on behalf of clients in a range of employment and immigration matters. Rhona acts for employers in employment tribunal claims. She also advises on a full range of employment matters such as TUPE, discrimination, gender and ethnicity pay gap reporting, ill health management and coronavirus issues. She provides employment support, including on due diligence and TUPE, for corporate and real estate transactions. Rhona advises clients and provides support with UK business immigration.
Rhona's recent experience includes:
- assisted on complex employment tribunal claims including discrimination, unfair dismissal, constructive dismissal and whistleblowing for multinational banks and FTSE 100 companies;
- provided employment support on the share purchase of a global compliance management company for $47 million;
- advised social care providers on the furlough scheme and shielding staff; and
- supported a European engineering and technology company with its application for a UK visa sponsor licence.
- University of Glasgow – Diploma in Professional Legal Practice (2018)
- University of Glasgow – LLB, Honours (2016)
- Professional Memberships
- Employment Lawyers Association
- German - Basic
- Lexis Nexis commentary: Compulsory coronavirus (COVID-19) vaccination of care home staff
- Can employers avoid making adjustments by relying on someone else to help a disabled person?
- Compulsory vaccination of care home staff: 8 questions to consider
- Inclusion of non-binary employees: What employers need to know following Taylor v Jaguar Land Rover
- LinkedIn: Can care homes require staff or residents to get vaccinated against COVID-19?