Tom is a Managing Associate specialising in banking and finance matters acting for both financial institutions as well as corporate borrower clients. Tom undertakes a broad range of banking and finance work including real estate finance, acquisition/leveraged finance, general corporate finance and other funding and treasury matters. Tom's recent experience includes:
- acting for a funder in relation to a £264.5m real estate finance term loan;
- acting for a club of two banks in connection with facilities totalling £50,000,000 to a multi-national professional services firm;
- acting for a club of three banks in connection with facilities totalling £75,000,000 made available to a housing developer;
- acting for a borrower in the real estate sector in relation to a £30m term loan; and
- acting for a funder in relation to a £65,500,000 funding arrangement to develop a low carbon energy plant.
Tom has also undertaken a six month secondment with HSBC UK Bank plc's Transaction Management team.