Rebecca is an associate in the Corporate and Commercial division and a member of Addleshaw Goddard's specialist Payments Team. She advises on all aspects of commercial contracts with particular expertise in Payments, Financial Services and Technology matters.
Rebecca's experience includes:
- Advising a number of major UK and global banks on their partnerships with leading technology providers relating to their participation in digital wallet and mobile payments platforms such as Apple Pay and Android Pay
- Advising a global technology company on the development and roll out of its digital wallet platform, including its proposed contractual arrangements with participants, tokenisation service providers and the payments schemes
- Advising a FTSE 100 bank on a number of key commercial arrangements in relation to its digital payments strategy
- Drafting and negotiating an agreement for a leading challenger bank to outsource cash management and forecasting for its foreign exchange business to a cloud-based software provider
- Acting for a global bank in relation to the supply of white labelled consumer loans to a leading UK retailer
- Assisting a leading financial services company in drafting and negotiating a number of statements of work for IT services outsourced under a framework agreement
Rebecca has undertaken client secondments at Visa Europe and a major global bank, where she has advised on a variety of payments, technological and commercial matters. She has also undertaken a secondment to Royal Mail.