Having trained with the firm, Philip qualified as an employment lawyer in 2001 and subsequently joined the Private Capital team in 2018. Philip deals with all aspects of private client work and charity law.
- Advising high net worth individuals on lifetime tax planning, the preparation of Wills, the establishment of trusts and the preparation and registration of Lasting Powers of Attorney
- Advising executors, trustees and beneficiaries on the administration of trusts and estates, including the duties of trustees and executors
- Assists the firm's banking and institutional clients with transactions involving charitable entities
- Advising on the establishment of new charities and social enterprise structures, the incorporation of existing charities
- Philip has experience as a Governor and Chair of Audit Committee for a Further Education college
- Philip is a qualified community mediator