Originally graduating in social psychology and pursuing a career in clinical psychology, Oliver completed the Graduate Diploma in Law and Law Practice Course at Staffordshire University. He then joined and completed his training contract at Gosschalks LLP. On qualification he was the only trainee to be kept on within their commercial property team. He remained at Gosschalks LLP for 6 years and was promoted to Associate before joining Addleshaw Goddard as in 2022.
Oliver has a wide range of experience with the following sectors:
- Asset Based Lending – dealing with the property aspects of bridging and other forms of finance on both the security and enforcement side.
- Residential Development – acting for regional house builders and landowners.
- Setting up and operating Residential Lease Schemes – including for regional developers and national charities.
- Estate Management – acting for national clients as both landlord and tenant.
- Sales and Acquisitions – acting on all commercial property matters
- Loughborough University – BSc (Hons) (2006)
- Staffordshire University – LL.B (2012)
- Staffordshire University – Graduate Diploma in Law (2012)
- Staffordshire University – Legal Practice Course (2013)