Neil is a corporate Partner advising corporate and financial institutions on acquisitions, disposals and other corporate transactions, with a particular specialism in the financial services sector.
Neil's recent deals include advising Simplyhealth on the disposal of its PMI business to AXA PPP and on its acquisitions of Denplan and Groupama Healthcare. He led the team advising Skipton Building Society on its disposals of Homeloan Management Limited, Torquil Clark, The Private Health Partnership and Pearson Jones plc.
His other experience includes advising:
- On the sale of Eurochange to NoteMachine
- Saga on the acquisition of Destinology Limited
- The AA on the acquisition of DriveTech (UK) plc
- JLA on the acquisition of LaundryServ from PHS
- Callcredit Information Group on the acquisition of Coactiva
- OneFamily on the sale of Engage Mutual Health
- The shareholders of Ogier Fiduciary Services on the sale to Electra Partners
- Qualified as a solicitor: 1988
- Leicester University - LLB with French (1985)
- Université de Strasbourg (1984)