Graham is an experienced solicitor in our Scottish Real Estate team dealing with all forms of real estate work, including acquisitions and disposals, leasing transactions acting for landlords and tenants (including estate and portfolio management), secured lending, refinance transactions and development transactions.
Graham also works closely with corporate colleagues to provide support in structuring sale and purchase transactions and to analyse and mitigate the risks associated with the purchase and sale of corporate entities with property interests.
Graham is also a Notary Public.
Examples of Graham's experience include:
- Leading on the Scottish property in the acquisition of 3 office buildings across the UK in a deal worth £35M
- Advising a borrower in distress in the restructuring and refinance of its leisure and hospitality portfolio
- Acting for a high street retailer in the re-gear of its UK wide leasehold portfolio
- Acting for a Care Home operator in the refinance of its Scottish assets and the subsequent acquisition of a further care home in Scotland
- Year Qualified
- German - good command
- University of Strathclyde, BA Business Law and Economics - 2004
- University of Glasgow, 2 year accelerated LLB - 2009
- Glasgow Graduate School of Law, Diploma in Legal Practice - 2010
- Professional Memberships
- Law Society of Scotland
- Notary Public