I am a real estate specialist with extensive experience in a wide spectrum of developments, mergers, financing and other property transactions, I have particular expertise in retail, and the hotel and leisure sectors.
Acting for developers, landlords, tenants and investors I regularly manage complex mixed use projects. I am account manager for a number of our largest clients, managing multi-disciplinary teams on a daily basis to deliver a swift and seamless service.
- Doncaster Borough Council - FARRRS project - New highway from the M18 to Robin Hood airport.
- Travelodge Hotels Limited - new build, going concern and refurbishment acquisitions.
- British Land – Advising in relation to the St Stephen's Shopping Centre and The Meadowhall Centre (1.5million sqft of retail and leisure space). Recent lettings include Apple, Michael Kors and Victoria's Secret.
- HS1 - Advising in relation to retail, operational and telecoms agreements across the portfolio, including the grade I listed St Pancras International Station. Recent deals include Dune, Jo Malone, Mac and advice in relation to Fortnum and Mason's first new UK store in 300 years.
- Oakgate Group's £90million Vangarde Shopping Park at Monks Cross, York - anchored by M&S and John Lewis.
- British Land - Vulcan Road, Sheffield Development - anchored by a £10million, 60,000sqft Next 'Home and Garden' store, the second in the country.
- Citygrove plc - £15million Loughborough leisure scheme, comprising a cinema and eight restaurants.
"The selection of Claire as our Lawyer of the Year was an easy one for us, her dedication and commitment to helping us achieve our business objectives has been outstanding".
Tony O’Brien, Travelodge's UK Development Director
- The Leeds Law Society
- Women in Property
- Northumbria University – LPC – Distinction.