Anita is an extremely experienced real estate practitioner with over 25 years' experience in the sector. She specialises in commercial real estate with an emphasis on investment and development. She regularly acts for landowners, developers and occupiers and has also acted for various government agencies in connection with the redevelopment and letting of brownfield sites. Anita is one of a handful of Real Estate lawyers in the City of Manchester elevated to the Legal 500 'Hall of Fame'.
- Advised ITV plc on its move from Manchester City Centre to Media City in Salford including the relocation of its Northern HQ, Studios and the entire set of Coronation Street
- Advised Eric Wright Group in connection with its redevelopment, letting and forward sale of the Cathedral Quarter in Blackburn city centre
- Advised Workspace Group plc in connection with the disposal of two multi-let industrial portfolios having a combined value of £150m
- Advising Vue cinemas on all property related matters for a period in excess of 15 years including the acquisition of landmark sites at Westfield's London and Stratford shopping centres.
- Bachelor of Laws (LLB (Hons) – 2:1) - University of Newcastle - 1986
- Chester College of Law (Law Society Finals) 1987
- Year qualified - 1989