Andrew is a managing associate in the banking and finance team at Addleshaw Goddard, specialising in real estate finance. He has extensive experience of acting for major banks and financial institutions, global asset managers, REITs and other corporates on a broad range of acquisition, development and investment financings covering the full spectrum of real estate sectors, including: office, retail, industrial, hotels, student accommodation and PRS
Andrew's recent experience includes:
- Acting for a South Korean mezzanine lender on an aggregate £400m+ financing of a landmark London hotel
- Acting for Hengli Group on the senior financing of its £170m acquisition of the Lloyds Bank HQ at 25 Gresham Street, London.
- Acting for an alternative lender on the development financing of the office-to-residential conversion of a portfolio of properties for a PRS provider.
- Acting for Cheung Kei Group on its senior and mezzanine financing of its £270m acquisition of 5 Churchill Place, Canary Wharf.
- Acting for a REIT on a number of its long term financing arrangements, including secured term loans and mortgage backed bonds.
- Acting for ICBC, London branch on a number of structured senior/mezzanine financings of student accommodation and hotel portfolios.
- French - good command