Andrew is a managing associate in the banking and finance team at Addleshaw Goddard, specialising in real estate finance. He has extensive experience of acting for major banks and financial institutions, global asset managers, REITs and other corporates on a broad range of acquisition, development and investment financings covering the full spectrum of real estate sectors, including: office, retail, industrial, hotels, student accommodation and PRS.
Andrew's recent experience includes:
- Acting for a mezzanine lender on an aggregate £400m+ financing of a landmark London hotel
- Acting for a global clearing and investment bank in relation to the financing of a number of student accommodation schemes.
- Acting for an alternative lender on the development financing of the office-to-residential conversion of a portfolio of properties for a PRS provider.
- Acting for Canada Life on the £36m refinancing of a portfolio of properties in England and Scotland.
- Acting for a REIT on a number of its long term financing arrangements, including secured term loans and mortgage backed bonds.
- LLB, University College London (2007)
- LPC, BPP Law School (2008)
- Year qualified: 2010