In legal practice since 1992 Andrew has a wealth of experience across a broad range of corporate and commercial work, including general corporate transactional work (acquisitions and disposals), equity investments and commercial contracts of a wide variety. He has a specific interest in the retail and consumer, water and technology sectors but his client base extends to international manufacturing businesses as well. He has developed a niche in water sector transactions in recent years having led Castle Water's highly innovative acquisitions of Thames Water, Portsmouth Water and Cobalt Water.
Andrew is a non-Executive Director of Fizz Benefits Limited and he also provides business mentoring support to various high growth businesses through Scottish Enterprise
- Castle Water Limited
- Quin Global UK Limited
- Tokheim Solutions UK Limited
- Dover Fueling Solutions UK
- Arbnco Limited
- Acted for Daring Foods in its "Delaware flip" exercise involving the establishment of a new US parent company and US investment then being raised and taken into same
- Acted for Quin Global in its acquisition of the Gekko brand and associated business and assets
- Acted for Tokheim Solutions in its acquisition of Cameron Forecourt Limited
"Andrew Walker is a strong technical lawyer providing commercial advice delivered efficiently within any timescales required and consistently demonstrating a clear understanding of his clients' needs."
Andrew Steel, Principal, Cairngorm Capital
"Andrew will understand your needs and will work hard to achieve your desired outcomes. He'll attack every project with vigour and enthusiasm, and will fight hard to win you every benefit he can."
Roger Green, Founder and Director, Spotless Commercial Cleaning Limited
"Andrew Walker has provided our company with an outstanding level of service over recent months across a wide range of services including
- Acquisition of a European limited company
- Trading supply agreements
- Global Technology sharing agreements
- Global Brand sharing and IP agreements
The degree of personal interest taken in providing the appropriate degree & scope of legalese throughout has been quite impressive, and greatly appreciated especially in areas that were outwith our own areas of expertise.
Additionally, the speed of response to enquiries was superior to that of other previous providers, and matters were always managed in an extremely timely manner.
Overall, we are completely satisfied with the service that we have enjoyed from Addleshaw Goddard "
Allister Fowler, Managing Director, Quin Global (UK) Ltd, May 2018
- Professional memberships
- Law Society of Scotland
- Post graduate Masters in European Legal Studies, College of Europe, Bruges, Belgium
- Diploma in Legal Practice, University of Edinburgh
- LLB (Hons) with options in French, Aberdeen University
- Year qualified - 1994
- French (fluent)