In legal practice since 1992 Andrew has a wealth of experience across a broad range of the corporate and commercial work spectrum including general transactional work (acquisitions and disposals), equity investments and commercial contracts of a wide variety. He has a specific interest in the retail and consumer and technology sectors and is an active member of the firm's dedicated teams in these sectors. Additionally (having completed 3 large and complex transactions for Castle Water since 2015) he now leads the firm's specialist water sector group. Andrew is a non-Executive Director of Fizz Benefits Limited, a Board member of Leith Chamber of Commerce and he provides business mentoring support to various businesses through Scottish Enterprise.
- Castle Water
- Quin Global
- Cairngorm Capital
- Tokheim Solutions UK Limited
- Dover Fueling Solutions UK
- Eli Global
- Acted for Quin Global UK on the acquisition of its Dutch distributor's business
- Acted for Castle Water in its acquisition of Cobalt Water
- Acted for Quin Global UK on its complex brand co-existence and technology sharing agreements with its affiliated businesses in Australia and the USA
"Andrew Walker is a strong technical lawyer providing commercial advice delivered efficiently within any timescales required and consistently demonstrating a clear understanding of his clients' needs."
Andrew Steel, Principal, Cairngorm Capital
"Andrew will understand your needs and will work hard to achieve your desired outcomes. He'll attack every project with vigour and enthusiasm, and will fight hard to win you every benefit he can."
Roger Green, Founder and Director, Spotless Commercial Cleaning Limited
"Andrew Walker has provided our company with an outstanding level of service over recent months across a wide range of services including
• Acquisition of a European limited company
• Trading supply agreements
• Global Technology sharing agreements
• Global Brand sharing and IP agreements
The degree of personal interest taken in providing the appropriate degree & scope of legalese throughout has been quite impressive, and greatly appreciated especially in areas that were outwith our own areas of expertise.
Additionally, the speed of response to enquiries was superior to that of other previous providers, and matters were always managed in an extremely timely manner.
Overall, we are completely satisfied with the service that we have enjoyed from Addleshaw Goddard "
Allister Fowler, Managing Director, Quin Global (UK) Ltd, May 2018
- Professional memberships
- Law Society of Scotland
- Post graduate Masters in European Legal Studies, College of Europe, Bruges, Belgium
- Diploma in Legal Practice, University of Edinburgh
- LLB (Hons) with options in French, Aberdeen University
- Year qualified - 1994
- French (fluent)