Amy is a non-contentious construction and engineering solicitor with experience of acting for developers, institutional investors, funders, purchasers, tenants, contractors and sub-contractors. Amy works across various sectors including transport, energy, retail and real estate. Amy advises on building contracts (including JCT, NEC and FIDIC), professional consultant appointments and ancillary agreements. Amy's experience includes:
- Advising a developer of retirement villages in relation to its suite of precedents;
- Advising a UK funder in relation to schemes local to the Leeds market including a student accommodation project;
- Advising Aberdeen Standard Investments on various schemes including the forward funding of a hotel, portfolio acquisitions, disposals and lettings;
- Acting for Muse Developments on large-scale regeneration schemes;
- Acting for a UK airport in relation to its multi-million pound expansion programme including a mass passenger transport system; and
- Advising Columbia Threadneedle in relation to construction matters across its investment portfolios.
- Lexology – "The aftermath of Carillion – a dual approach: future contractual safeguards and current contingency planning"
- Lexology – "Applications for payment and default payment notices: contractors beware"
- Lexology – "Pay now, argue later: case law update"