Alice joined Addleshaw Goddard on qualification in September 2019. She has experience in a variety of legal sectors, including practising in both contentious work and non-contentious work. She advises on a range of transactions and works alongside the corporate and employment teams, as well as advising pensions trustees and corporates in relation to their ongoing pensions arrangements and legal obligations.
Specific examples of work completed include:
- providing pensions advice to The Pebble Group for the largest AIM IPO in 2019;
- advising multiple scheme trustees on aspects relating to GDPR requirements, including drafting multiple data sharing agreements and drafting GDPR terms in administration agreements;
- drafting a flexible apportionment arrangement for a participating employer ceasing to participate in a pension scheme;
- assisting the corporate team with transactions that involve a pensions element, including LDC (Managers) Limited's £240m sale of Fishawack Limited and its subsidiaries in March 2020; and
- assisting with complex pensions litigation and related court applications.
- Professional Memberships
- Association of Pensions Lawyers (APL)