Simon has experience across all aspects of Real Estate work and Sectors acting for owners, occupiers, developers and investors for a mixture of blue chip clients as well as smaller entrepreneurial players.
- Acting for Marks and Spencer p.l.c. across all aspects of its property portfolio including on anchor store developments, Simply Food store acquisition work, sales and leasebacks, disposals and pension fund property holdings.
- Acting for The Stage (Shoreditch) LLP, a joint venture between Cain Hoy, Galliard Properties and MG Properties on the acquisition of the £750 million mixed use development at The Stage Shoreditch together with advising on the subsequent subscription of a 21% holding in the LLP by Vanke in November 2015 and most recently (in September 2016) on the pre-let of 31,000 feet of space to Equinox.
- Acting for Battersea Power Station Development Company on the commercial leasing of Phases 1 and 2 of Battersea Power Station including the pre-let of Apple’s office headquarters.
- Acting for Galliard Homes on a wide range of real estate work including advising on the £50 million investment by Singaporean property developer Oxley Holdings, for a 20% interest in the company.
- Acting for The Crown Estate in relation to its Regent Street Portfolio including acting on pre-lets to major occupiers including Ares, Centerbridge, Apple and Accel.
- University: Selwyn College, Cambridge (2000-2003), Classics (MA)
- Law School: BPP Law School:GDL – 2003-2004, LPC – 2004-2005 Legal practice course
- Admitted as a solicitor in England & Wales, September 2007