Lynne is an Associate in the Employment and Immigration Team and acts for clients in a range of sectors across the UK.
Lynne advises on day-to-day employee issues including the negotiation and drafting of service agreements and settlement agreements, managing employee relations, dealing with performance issues, sickness absence, grievance and disciplinary matters and workforce restructuring and redundancy processes. Lynne also has experience in representing employers in the Employment Tribunals and engaging in dispute resolution methods including handling negotiations and settlement discussions.
Lynne has also gained extensive experience working on equal pay issues and works alongside our corporate division in providing due diligence support in the employment aspects of various corporate transactions.
Lynne is also a member of the Immigration Team and advises clients on a range of immigration issues including the obtainment of Sponsorship Licences, advise on an organisations obligations and duties whilst acting as a Sponsor, obtaining and assigning Certificates of Sponsorship, day-to-day general immigration queries and illegal working updates.
- Lynne was a core team member working on Scotland's largest equal pay claim
- Lynne has appeared in the Employment Tribunal for preliminary matters in discrimination and unfair dismissal claims
- Lynne was a member of the team which steered one of the UK's largest aviation corporations through a UK-wide large scale restructuring exercise, prudently managing employee relations in very challenging circumstances
- Lynne provided in-house employment law training to clients in the housing sector.
- Lynne has been part of a wider immigration project offering pro-bono assistance to Ukrainian nationals wishing to relocate to the United Kingdom during the ongoing conflict.