Louise joined Addleshaw Goddard in April 2016 from Maddocks Lawyers in Australia where she worked in the commercial group as a senior lawyer. Throughout her legal career, she has developed a very broad commercial practice with a particular emphasis on technology based procurement.
As an Associate with Addleshaw Goddard, Louise has completed two virtual secondments to both a global bank and a multinational food processing and retailing company. Other relevant experience includes:
- Providing IP, IT and commercial advice on a number of corporate transactions.
- Drafting and negotiating a Master Services Agreement in respect of a suite of complex IT services and solutions for a global online accommodation retailer.
- Drafting and negotiating a Managed Services Agreement for a Real Estate Investment Trust in relation to a large scale IT Project involving a significant platform upgrade, the migration of all organisational data and the provision ongoing maintenance and support.
- Drafting an IT Services Agreement and related collateral (e.g. non-disclosure agreements and confidentiality undertakings) for a multinational food processing and retailing company in relation to the implementation of Oracle Financials across its retail business.
- Assisting a worldwide merchant payment processor in the negotiation of a Master Services Agreement and related work orders for the purchase of a range of perpetual Oracle software licences and cloud applications.
- Year qualified: 2011 (Supreme Court of Victoria)
- College of Law (2011)
- Bachelor of Laws / Bachelor of International Relations (La Trobe University) 2006- 2010