Hanan trained at Addleshaw Goddard and is a Managing Associate in our London Real Estate team. She has a broad range of experience of commercial real estate transactions acting for developers, investors, landlords and tenants.
Hanan has a particular focus on development projects alongside high value asset acquisitions and disposals and investment transactions.
Relevant experience includes:
- acting for Hub Group on a number its residential developments including its award winning "Hoola" twin tower residential scheme in the Royal Docks, London and recently on the forward funding of the £250m+ 500+ unit residential scheme at Taberner House, Croydon with L&G and London & Quadrant
- acting for UPP on project acquisitions and financings on purpose built student accommodation sites across the UK. Recently, Hanan advised on the Swansea Bay campus acquisition and financing, for which the Firm won the professional team of the year award (Property Week Student Accommodation Awards, December 2018)
- acting for Waterside Places in relation to their residential led phased regeneration of Brentford Lock West consisting of in excess of 500 homes (predominantly apartments) in phases 1 and 2. Currently advising on Phase 3 of the scheme which will deliver 450+ homes including dedicated PRS blocks
- acting for Columbia Threadneedle across their property portfolio in relation to all aspects of landlord and tenant transactions as well as acquisitions and disposals
- acting for Travelodge Hotels Limited on pre-lettings for a number of hotel development sites in London and nationally