Elizabeth advises on UK, EU and multi-jurisdictional merger control, competition law compliance, private damages actions and abuse of dominance investigations. Examples of Elizabeth's work includes:
- Acting for Inspired Entertainment, Inc., active in the gaming industry, throughout the Competition and Market Authority's investigation into the acquisition of Novomatic UK.
- Acting for Network Rail in its dispute with Achilles Information Limited heard before the Competition Appeal Tribunal.
- Advising a private equity house on the UK and EU competition law implications of its acquisition of an e-learning solutions company.
- Advising Samworth Brothers, active in the manufacturing of packaged Food-to-Go products, throughout the Competition and Market Authority's investigation into the acquisition of a competitor's manufacturing site.
- Advising a number of building societies on the development and implementation of their in-house competition law policies and external training programmes.