Zeena is an Associate in Addleshaw Godard's Litigation Group specialising in regulatory enforcement, corporate crime and investigations.
Her practice includes:
- advising corporates and individuals on investigations and prosecutions by the UK authorities, including the Financial Conduct Authority and the Serious Fraud Office;
- conducting internal investigations for corporates into potential breaches of FCA rules;
- conducting internal investigations for corporates in relation to fraud, corruption and money laundering; and
- advising on compliance and due diligence regarding anti-bribery and anti-money laundering.
Zeena's key recent experience includes:
- advising a number of individuals in relation to the FCA's and SFO's investigations into the manipulation of LIBOR;
- advising a corporate in relation to an internal fraud investigation; and
- undertaking a review of the processes of a large retail bank to ensure compliance with its anti-money laundering requirements.