Victoria is a Managing Associate in the Litigation team of the firm's Hong Kong office.
Prior to moving to Hong Kong, Victoria worked as an associate in the firm's London office focusing primarily on financial disputes.
Victoria has substantial experience of complex, cross-border, multi-party litigation particularly in respect of financial derivatives.
Her recent experience includes:
- Acting for Kommunale Wasserwerke Leipzig in its successful defence of claims bought by UBS in relation to Single Tranche Collateralised Debt Obligations sold to the municipality in 2006-2007. The case involved allegations of dishonesty, bribery and fraud;
- Acting for a major UK bank in connection with a dispute concerning a complex structured tax trade;
- Defending clients against claims of alleged mis-selling of interest rate hedging products;
- Secondments to the Legal departments of two bank clients.
- Victoria is qualified in Hong Kong and England & Wales
- Year qualified: 2018 (Hong Kong), 2012 (England & Wales)
- Law School Holborn - LPC, BPP
- The University of Nottingham - BA Law (Hons) (2006)
We are the commercial law firm of choice for an increasing number of clients looking to do business in Hong Kong and PRC.