Natalie has experience across all aspects of real estate work and sectors acting for owners, occupiers, developers and investors, with a particular focus on complex and structured real estate transactions. Relevant experience includes:
- Acting for Battersea Power Station in connection with its ongoing development of the Battersea Power Station development (including its corporate disposal of the power station building, pre-let to Apple and advising on estate and asset management arrangements at the scheme).
- Acting for Ted Baker plc in connection with the corporate sale and leaseback of its headquarters at The Ugly Brown Building, Kings Cross.
- Acted for Terra Firma in connection with their disposal of the Wyevale Group of garden centres.
- Advised a US private equity fund in relation to its investment in a 50/50 joint venture partnership established with a developer to acquire the development rights over a c£3.5bn GDV site in London.
- Acted for The Stage (Shoreditch) LLP, a joint venture between Cain Hoy, Galliard Properties and MG Properties on the acquisition of the £750 million mixed use development at The Stage Shoreditch together with advising on the subsequent subscription of a 21% holding in the LLP by Vanke and on the pre-let of 31,000 feet of space to Equinox
- Acted for a UK investment fund in connection with its acquisition of a central London office building for £187.5m
- Acted for Columbus in connection with the £220m Partridge Portfolio disposal of 42 industrial estates
- Acted for Marks and Spencer p.l.c. across all aspects of its property portfolio including on anchor store developments, Simply Food store acquisition work, sales and leasebacks and disposals