Rachel advises a broad range of corporate and individual clients in the areas of debt recovery, landlord and tenant litigation, intellectual property and personal injuries.
Rachel acts for corporate, semi state bodies and financial institutions in debt and asset recovery matters in the Circuit and High Court as well as judgement enforcement.
She represents both landlords and tenants in disputes involving commercial tenancies.
She has significant experience in intellectual property litigation, specifically copyright protection.
She also advises clients in relation to the defence of personal injuries action and holds a Diploma in Healthcare Law.
- Diploma in Healthcare Law, Law Society of Ireland, 2017
- Admitted as a Solicitor in 2010
- Diploma in Legal Studies, DIT, 2005
- BA, NUI Galway, 1993
- Professional Memberships
- Member of Dublin Solicitors Bar Association
- Member of Law Society of England & Wales